1 oz Gold American Eagle (Random Year)
Since the release of the Gold American Eagle in 1986 it has become the most popular bullion coin in todays Gold Market. The Gold American Eagle known for its iconic design, appeals to investors and collectors alike. Each Gold American Eagle is 22K and contains 1 full oz of Gold.
- The obverse features the beautiful design of the Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- The reverse features a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Contains 1 Full Oz of Gold
- Eligible for Precious Metal IRA's
- Minted at West Point, New York